Please note the following return delivery conditions for a trouble-free processing of your complaint.
Always request an RMA number prior to any shipment via the form provided below.
Bicker Elektronik GmbH provides a three-year guarantee for all of its items. Batteries and battery packs as well as merchandise are excluded from this. They are guaranteed for one year. A guarantee case is linked to the following conditions:
The guarantee expires if:
- the device has been mechanically and / or electrically modified.
- there are indications of improper use, such as heavy soiling, sticking, corrosion, chemical effects and damage caused by external influences.
- the guarantee seal is broken.
- repairs or interventions have been carried out on the device by persons who are not authorized by us to do so.
- our device has been provided with spare parts, add-ons or accessories which are not original parts and which cause a defect.
- Without prior notification of the complaint via our RMA form (below), no processing takes place
- Please write the RMA No. clearly visible from the outside on the package and note this on the delivery documents
- Carriage unpaid return shipments of products will be rejected
- Returns must be in their original packaging or in equivalent packaging
- When returning batteries (regardless of their nature), it must always be ensured that they are protected against short circuits within the packaging
- When returning lithium-containing batteries, the applicable transport conditions must be complied with
- When returning mainboards, make sure that all attachments (CPU + FAN, RAM, etc.) are removed. If attachments remain on the returned goods, we will remove and dispose of them without further inquiry
Please complete the form below to request your RMA number.
As a rule, you will receive an RMA number from our RMA department within 1 working day to the e-mail address you provided.
If you have any questions about filling the form, please contact our support team by phone or email.