Request your RMA number
for power supplies & system components
Please note the following return delivery conditions for a trouble-free processing of your complaint.
Always request an RMA number prior to any return shipment via the form provided below.
The following cases are excluded from this rule:
- Complaint due to wrong delivery / order
- Complaint due to transport damage
In both cases, please contact your sales representative.
Please note that only complaints of devices and components that are within the warranty period (power supplies / system components: 3 years | batteries: 1 year) are processed free of charge.
Please note that in case of an unjustified complaint (device does not show an error, warranty period has expired) a processing fee equal to the working time plus the return shipping costs will be charged.
The goods are excluded from warranty claims if:
- it has been damaged by improper use
- mechanical damage can be detected (damage in transit must be asserted to the freight forwarder / delivery service)
- they were changed by reworking (soldering, modification of the wiring harness, etc.) or plugs and pins are broken off or strongly bent
- the label or serial number has been remove
- Without prior notification of the complaint via our RMA form (below), no processing takes place
- Please write the RMA No. clearly visible from the outside on the package and note this on the delivery documents
- Carriage unpaid return shipments of products will be rejected
- Returns must be in their original packaging or in equivalent packaging
- When returning batteries (regardless of their nature), it must always be ensured that they are protected against short circuits within the packaging
- When returning lithium-containing batteries, the applicable transport conditions must be complied with
- When returning mainboards, make sure that all attachments (CPU + FAN, RAM, etc.) are removed. If attachments remain on the returned goods, we will remove and dispose of them without further inquiry