DRL-24V120W1AS Industrial PSU / Input 85-276VAC (88-375 VDC) / 120W / 24V / 5A DIN Rail PSU 1Ph / AC-DC / 62368-1
Industrial DIN Rail PSU
- Built-in constant current circuit for reactive loads
- Up to 88.0% efficiency
- Full power from -10°C to +50°C operation at 230Vac @ 5000 meters
- Built-in DC OK relay contact
- Compliance to SEMI F47 @ 200Vac
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
|1 to 9||€59.38 *|
|From 10||€53.31 *|
|From 50||€50.69 *|
*Prices incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Weight: 0.66 kg
Delta’s Lyte DIN Rail Power Supply series is designed for cost sensitive users who need to... more
Delta’s Lyte DIN Rail Power Supply series is designed for cost sensitive users who need to fulfill essential features needed for many general industrial applications, without compromising on quality and reliability. The convection-cooled Lyte series will operate between -20 °C to +70 °C, with full rated power available from -10 °C to +50 °C at 230 VAC. The overcurrent protection is designed to operate in constant current mode, which makes the Lyte series suitable for inductive and capacitive load applications. Electromagnetic radiated and conducted emissions are compliant to EN 55032 Class B and the series is fully compliant for environmental protection requirements per RoHS Directive (EU) 2015/863.
|Output power in W:||120|
|Output current max. convection cooled in A:||5A|
More articles of this series / to the series "DELTA DRL Lyte"
240W / 24V
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Ultra slim design
- Operate from -30°C to +70°C with -40°C Cold Start
1-9 pieces €71.16 incl. VAT.
60W / 24V
- Power Boost of 150% for 3 seconds
- Full corrosion resistant aluminium casing
- Certified to EN62368-1
1-9 pieces €52.48 incl. VAT.
60W / 16-32VDC / 12VDC 5A
- DC UPS with 24V input and 12V output
- Additional over voltage protection (load dump)
- SuperCaps - maintenance-free
- Interface RS232 & I²C
1-9 pieces €324.04 incl. VAT.
Batterypack 9,9V / 25Wh
- LiFePO4 battery pack (DIN rail)
- Safe, reliable and durable
- Extended temperature range
- Intelligent deep discharge protection
1-9 pieces €234.79 incl. VAT.
600W / 48V / 12.5A
- Universal AC input range
- High PF > 0.99 @ 115Vac
- Wide operating temperature range -20°C to 70°C
1-9 pieces €193.97 incl. VAT.