BP-SUC-16090D Supercap pack 13.5 KJ / 15.2V / -20...+70°C / DIN rail version / capacitive buffer module
Maintenance-free energy pack with supercaps for DIN rail mounting
- Long-life storage medium for UPS systems
- High reliability
- Maintenance-free supercap technology
- High cycle stability >500 000
- Extended temperature range
- High power density
- Cell balancing
- Over current protection
- Ruggedly constructed DIN rail version
|1 to 9||€219.08 *|
|From 10||€196.71 *|
|From 50||€187.31 *|
*Prices incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Weight: 1.38 kg
The high quality supercap pack serve as maintenance-free energy storage for the DC UPS system... more
The high quality supercap pack serve as maintenance-free energy storage for the DC UPS system UPSI. The electric double layer capacitors (EDLC) come with a very wide operating temperature range of -20°…+70°C. Due to the high cycle stability of more than 500,000 charging and discharging cycles, this energy storage device guarantees a very long service life. Furthermore the supercaps provide an enormous power density. The robust metal housing has a universal DIN rail mounting system and is ideally suited for use in control cabinets and industrial applications.
|Energy in kj:||13,5|
|Energy in Wh:||3,75|
More articles of this series / to the series "BP-SUC-LD"
Batterypack 13,2V / 330Wh
- LiFePO4 battery pack
- Extended temperature range -20…+55°C
- Very high storage capability
- Ideal for long-term backups
1-9 pieces €474.81 incl. VAT.
240W / 24V
- Active PFC with up to 94% efficiency
- LCD display for monitoring operation data
- Conformal coating
1-9 pieces €342.01 incl. VAT.
24V / 40A
- High power density in corrosion resistant aluminium casing
- DNV GL and ABS approvals for maritime applications
- Advanced Power Boost (APB)
1-9 pieces €523.96 incl. VAT.
240W / 24V
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Ultra slim design
- Operate from -30°C to +70°C with -40°C Cold Start
1-9 pieces €71.16 incl. VAT.