The new industrial PC power supply Bicker BEA-750H offers beside the regular ATX outputs for power supply of current mainboards a strong additional 24VDC output, which can be loaded with up to 7A and thus provides enough power for the reliable supply of displays, receipt printers, card readers, coin counters, actuators, sensors, cameras or many other possible 24VDC peripherals.
In this combination "ATX plus additional 24VDC output", the IPC PSU BEA-750H is unique on the market. For applications with additional 24VDC peripherals, Bicker Elektronik offers an optimal solution for supplying all components with just one power supply unit.
This avoids the installation of an additional AC/DC PSU for 24VDC supply. This simplifies the space-saving and EMC-optimized design of the system and means significant cost savings.
Possible fields of application are industrial applications, gaming systems, POS / POI applications, self-service terminals, e-payment etc.
- Powerful 2-in-1 industrial PC power supply
- Additional +24V DC output (7A)
- High-efficiency power supply design
- Efficiency up to 91%
- High reliability
- Secure supply of dedicated graphics cards
- Increased immunity to interference
- No base load required
- ErP Lot 6 2013 ready
- Temperature controlled and quiet fan
- Wide temperature range -10...+70°C
- High quality components
- Suitable for 24/7 continuous operation
- Long-term availability at least 5 years
- 3 years warranty